The local mall was playing the song ‘Ten Feet Tall (feat. Wrabel)’ by Afrojack in the background.
Come and watch what’s a typical day like in the life of a chubby and simple Filipina housewife, owner of 12 parrots, 3 lovebirds, 10 guinea pigs, 9 cats and two red-eared sliders, married to a foreigner, living in a small town called Hinigaran.
• Blog: http://dia.ritoch.net
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/diaritoch
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/diaritoch
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+DiaRitoch
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ralphndiaritoch
Intro and Outro song by Nicole Vaughn; song written by Tim Myers: “Sha Ba Da Dum” (also an official theme song in NBC’s ‘The Mysteries of Laura’).